Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Monday, January 1, 2007

Pimp My Bus

Note: Normal dream.

I find myself with a friend (whom I can't remember), standing down the hill from a community college near my home town. A driveway runs past us and up the hill to a tunnel that runs right under the school building and out the back.

As we stand looking at the school, a medium sized dark blue school bus (Ok, it's on now; that's the third bus) drives past us, pulling a pimped out stretch limousine behind it. The two vehicles park along the side of the road, near the building.

I say "Damn, that guy must have a lot of money."

My friend and I walk towards the limo to check it out. The owner of the two vehicles is there, and it is a guy I know named Ron. He has one gold tooth in reality, but is sporting an entire grill in this dream. I get a very "pimp-ish" vibe from him, heh.

I take a look at the interior of the car (which, for some reason, is now no bigger than a Lincoln), and see that the upholstery is a baby blue and yellow striped towel-like material. I exclaim "Damn, bro; is that terry cloth?", as if terry cloth is an extravagant item to have. He confirms that it is, looking proud.

I then make a comment about how I would not like to drive either one of these huge vehicles (this must come from the fact that I have a fear of driving large vehicles in tight situations). Ron remarks that it is easy, and we all pile into the bus.

JUMP

We are in the front seat of the bus, and Ron is driving around the city attempting to show us how easy it really is. He begins a parking attempt with the vehicle.

AWAKENING

No comments: