Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Too Much FFXII

Note: This is a very vague normal dream.

I am in a town that must be nestled in the mountains somewhere. Valleys intersect at the town from all eight compass directions.

A weather report warns that a huge coldfront will be blowing in from the North West. The report says that it is due to Shiva. I have to assume that this is referring to the Final Fantasy Shiva, and not the Demigod, due to the fact that it apparently controls the cold weather, and that I have been playing way too much FFXII lately. Not to mention the fact that as soon as the weather report ended, some text flashed over my dream reading "SHIVA - The hunt is on", making me assume that in order to save the town from the weather, someone had to go out NW and vanquish her.

Eventually, though, the dream degrades into one of those half waking daydreams. It seems that the weather is influenced by what I type out in my dream journal, although I can't seem to get it right, and all sorts of weather I do not desire keeps popping up, prompting me to make another entry in the journal.

AWAKENING

Weird, eh? Too bad this wouldn't work in real life. I command the weather to SNOW!!

Nothing? Ah, well...

No comments: