Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Just One Word

Only a single word echoing through my head again this morning:


"Gargantuan"

I have no clue what the dream was about, but I'm sure that it had something to do with FFXII, as I spent the majority of last night getting whomped by giant, sword wielding beasts. I really don't recall playing any games in the past that have had such a profound impact on my dreams. Good job, Square-Enix!

I just wish I could go lucid in Ivalice...


I have also been toying with the notion that my alarm clock might be my dream thief. It seems to blast all thought clean out of my head, and place me into an instant frenzy to turn it off.

No comments: