Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Anxiety!

Note: Normal dream.

I find myself at a water park with my immediate family. There is a lot to the dream that I do not remember, but I remember feeling a little anxiety not knowing where my Father is.

Eventually I find him as we intersect on a lazy river type ride. The water is filled with algae.

JUMP

After leaving the water park, I suddenly remember that I have missed an entire week of college classes. I am very distraught about my GPA. This, apparently, is the second time that something like this has happened. I am terribly stressed out!

I resolve to write the classes on a calendar, and remember the days being Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Writing the days down makes me feel much better.

AWAKENING

No comments: