Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Sunday, January 7, 2007

Bi-planes, Zero-G and Stupidity

Note: Normal Dream

It is apparent to me that I am on one side of a war. The dream takes place around a lake near my home town. Although it is a lake, the shore resembles an ocean shore with coral and such in this dream.

I am sneaking about an enemy encampment along the South bank. I enter into a small house. There is a stack of hay bails in one corner, and I think that there must be a trap door to a secret lab underneath them.

Once I move the hay bails, I find nothing but a shopping bag. I take what looks like toilet seat covers (you tell me) from the bag, and leave the house with them.

JUMP

The war seems to have kicked off. It is dark outside, but a full moon lights up the night. The dream from here on feels extremely vivid.

I am piloting a bi-wing fighter plane above the lake (strangely, although the war has kicked off, I am alone in the night). Taking a deep breath, I smell the fresh air. I climb above the clouds and suddenly realize that I am not wearing my oxygen mask. I quickly dive to avoid blacking out.

I descend too quickly, and it is all I can do to avoid hitting the water below. I narrowly pull out of the dive in time.

JUMP

My cousin, Ryan, steps into the bar. Excited to see him, I jump in his direction from yards away and perform a large number of mid-air, slow motion twists and turns in true Matrix form, all without ever touching the floor. As my parade of slo-mo acrobatics nears him, he smiles and reaches out to shake my hand. Instead of taking hold, I use his hand and other objects along the wall to tip off of and continue my tirade. I don't want to stop because the zero G feeling is fun, and Ryan seems to be amused as well.

JUMP

I am filleting a large salmon on top of the grill behind the bar. It is incredibly difficult to get the meat off of the skin in one piece, as I am only using my hands. I am very frustrated.

AWAKENING

No comments: