Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Keep the Guns, Dumby!

Note: Normal dream.

There is much more to this dream, but I fell back asleep before writing it down.

A friend and I are clearing out a small village of ogres in true RPG fashion, while working our way toward the main building.

I think we are using guns. We are entering every house so as to kill every ogre and not miss a single treasure.

We switch weapons to swords. I pull out a huge rough-edged blade. The whole thing looks very heavy, but is actually quite light.

We backtrack two houses to one that we apparently missed. The door swings open, and an ogre inside points his sword at us (it looks a lot like mine. Maybe I picked mine up from an earlier kill). We prepare to attack when one of the ogres points a gun at us and fires. I am hit! I don't know where, and it doesn't physically hurt, but I spin around like one would expect to when hit by a bullet.

The ogre laughs and steps out of the house, firing again. This time I feel the bullet pass though my cheek and out the other. It is not painful, but definitely disturbing to be shot in the face.

I feel things going downhill, and wonder what my friend is doing. We should not have switched to swords...

AWAKENING

No comments: