Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Just Words

Two word stuck in my head when I awoke today:

"Conscious Overload"

I don't know what I was dreaming about, but it certainly didn't ring true :( Not even a Conscious Trickle, here. I am having a real dry spell.

I did wake up briefly in the middle of the night, and remember two other words. I tried to commit them to memory before I fell back asleep, but they were gone when I woke up this morning. They both began with the letter "C", though.

I tried out the FILD technique when I drifted back to sleep, but I fell out before I remembered to RC...

I ate a couple Hersey's kisses before I went to bed last night, in hopes that my seratonin would have a boost. No luck.

Seems like my dream video camera is broken or something... I'm only getting audio (and very little at that)!

Wish me luck over the weekend!!

No comments: