Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wonder Camp

Note: This dream is entirely non-lucid.

My wife and I were walking home through the woods after a hike. We happened across a large, ornately decorated stone coffin/casket in the middle of a clearing. There was more to the casket, but I cannot remember what it was. At any rate, I knew instinctively to leave it alone.

We continued walking up the side of an embankment similar to an old quarry by my childhood home.

As soon as we reach the top, a storm blows in. It quickly turns violent, and I drop to the ground as lightning strikes the tops of tall white pines all around us.

I look over the edge to see a bolt make a direct hit to the coffin below. I know this is bad. This awakens whatever was inside and it flies into the air above me, does a loop and jets away. I cannot remember what the creature looked like, but I know that it was a very intense moment.

I run through the woods to get away, and stumble upon an encampment of super heroes. Apparently, Wonder Woman is the leader of the group. I know this, and relate what happened to her (who better to deal with this creature than super heroes).

Off a ways, to Wonder Woman's left, I notice another hero in a green suit with a cape. He has a fish bowl type enclosure around his head, and his enormous brain presses against the glass, looking distorted. He says something decidedly fruity.

AWAKENING

No comments: