Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Tunnel of Attrocities

Note: Normal dream.

I found myself running through an underground tunnel carved through brown stone or dirt. I am being chased by someone. Perhaps a smuggler of sorts.

I run into a cave filled with many figures. The shapes reveal themselves to be teenage boys. The boys are in all different conditions. I notice one with a torn up jaw - the meat just hanging down in strips. They are still alive, but mangled and miserable.

I know that someone has done this to them (the same person who is chasing me). I have a hateful, sorrowful feeling, mixed with disgust at the site of them.

AWAKENING

No comments: