Foreword

Herein, I will attempt to archive my experiences with my dreamscape. You will find this journal filled with both normal dreams and, God willing, lucid dreams as well. I am not yet well versed in attaining lucidity, but that is not to say that I have not experienced it. Lucid dreaming is very real. I, too, thought it was a crackpot idea when I first heard the notion of attaining consciousness within a dream. I am very thankful that it piqued my interest enough to give it a shot. If nothing else, I hope that this blog can act as a source of inspiration (or at least entertainment) to it's visitors.

Monday, May 21, 2007

3rd (or 4th) Temple of Jesus

I have a few archaeological news sites bookmarked IWL. This dream stems from that, I think.

I find myself trudging through a futuristic search engine for archaeological news. Books, videos, maps and numerous other forms of media are at my finger tips, and in some cases in full 3D.

My attention is drawn to a recent story. A temple has been unearthed deep underground. I see a photo of workers clearing rubble from the entrance. The headlines read "Third Temple of Jesus Unearthed" (could have said the fourth temple actually; I can't remember).

JUMP

I am suddenly at the dig site. I look around the entrance to the temple. Statues of Jesus' bust surround me. The figure has a Mayan style to it, and looks positively South American. My mind begins to trudge through the implications of this.

AWAKENING

No comments: